[!CrackMonkey!] Google news?

Sam Phillips sam at dasbistro.com
Sun Sep 29 17:45:25 PDT 2002

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 05:10:08PM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> How refreshing to see the term "movie," rather than "film." I hate "film."

So do I!  It's so annoying to have to sit there are look at each one of
those little frames.  I'm getting so sick of it I'm thinking about
building a device with a motor and spool on it to look at the damn
things.  At least it will be way less tedious.

I'm kinda stuck on what I would call it though.

--
Sam Phillips <sam at dasbistro.com>             http://www.dasbistro.com/~sam
Das Bistro Heavy Industries                       Histogram Valley, Nevada