[!CrackMonkey!] meanwhile, hollings renames the sssssssssssssca and moves forward

Chancellor of the Republic justin at soze.net
Fri Mar 22 00:05:45 PST 2002

commence quote 2002-03-22 06:53 +0000 (authenticity not guaranteed)
by David Ulevitch

> > > http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,51245,00.html
> >
> > And lookee!  The good Mrs. Feinstein is a co-sponsor!
>
> http://www.tamerlane.ca/library/cp/ap.htm

Sorry, I'm not a good choice; statistics indicate that people who
compose aggressive correspondence to target(s) tend not to
assassinate them.

--
Nature has made up her mind that  |  None learned the art of archery
what cannot defend itself shall   |  from me who did not make me, in the