[!CrackMonkey!] Ill-advised spam-fighting measures, part 242

Sean Neakums sneakums at zork.net
Sat Jun 29 15:13:12 PDT 2002

haw haw haw

I'll BCC him, alright... IN HELL!

-------------------- Start of forwarded message --------------------
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:04:23 -0400
From: "John L. Males" <jlmales at yahoo.com>
Subject: Kernel 2.2.21 aic7xxx lockup or kernel lockup

Hello,

[snippage]

***** Please BCC me in on any reply, not CC me.
Two reasons, I am not on the Mailing List,
and second I am suffering BIG time with SPAM
from posting to mailing lists/Newsgroups.
Instructions on real address at bottom.
Thanks in advance. *****

Please BCC me by replacing after the "@" as follows:
TLD =         The last three letters of the word "internet"
Domain name = The first four letters of the word "software",
              followed by the first four letters of the word
              "homeless".
My appologies in advance for the jumbled eMail address
and request to BCC me, but SPAM has become a very serious
problem.  The eMail address in my header information is
not a valid eMail address for me.  I needed to use a valid
domain due to ISP SMTP screen rules.

--
 /////////////////  |                  | The spark of a pin
<sneakums at zork.net> |  (require 'gnu)  | dropping, falling feather-like.