Joakim Ziegler joakim at avmaria.com
Tue Jun 4 11:38:40 PDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 12:42, Shawn McMahon wrote:
> begin  Joakim Ziegler quotation:
>> And let's make all our buttons huge and bubbly and looking like some
>> sort of candy, the sort of similarity that's responsible for thousands
>> of toddler deaths every year!

> Do you have a link to the statistics on how many toddlers die from
> trying to eat the screen of their parents' iMac every year?

Have a graph:

|= Mac OS 9 and before=
|= Windows 3.x ==
|= Windows 9x/2k=====
|= Windows XP =
|= Enlightenment ===================
Toddler death rate from display ingestion

And that's a logarithmic scale graph, too!

--
  The Private Joakim Ziegler - Not Speaking For Anyone But Myself
ziegler at e.fix.no - http://www.avmaria.com - Radagast at Undernet&GIMPnet