[CrackMonkey] Today's Festivities

Edward C. Lang edward.lang at anu.edu.au
Thu Jan 31 17:10:47 PST 2002

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 09:49, Dave Jones wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 03:31:22PM -0700, Praedor Tempus wrote:
>
>  > OK yeah.  There ARE cooler boots.  Your mentioning army surplus put me
>  > in mind of the quite excellent tank boots - the boots the army tank
>  > crews wear.  Thus the rule is broken and there are cooler, more menacing
>  > boots than docs.
>
>  http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/boots/FW94.php

http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/index.html

"Welcome to Pennangalan Dreams!
We sell distinctive, high quality boots and shoes with resplendent
platforms, myriad buckles and laces. We sell them to goths, tomb
raiders, thunder dancers, and closet pervs.
..."

Just what on earth is a thunder dancer?

--

http://www.tsumakin.net/