[CrackMonkey] Declan McCullagh defends your right to bugger chickens on TV

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sat Jan 26 14:38:36 PST 2002

begin Rick Welykochy quotation of Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 10:08:22PM +1100:
> Me wrote:
>
> > <http://www.upc-online.org/020117nr_carls_nugget_ad.html>
> > United Poultry Concerns, California Residents Urge Carl's
> > Jr. to Drop Chicken "Nuggets" Commercial.
>
> then Don Marti wrote:
>
> >   http://www.upc-online.org/020117nr_carls_nugget_ad.html
>
> then I write:
>
> Blatant URL plagiarism!

Yes, but did you post that:

  "teams of men-"milkers"-- masturbate male turkeys and roosters
  for their semen and manually inseminate turkey hens and chicken
  hens with the semen thus obtained."

I bet I can find a video of that on Gnutella.  Gnutella is, like,
pr0n city.

I'm surprised that this "Carl's Junior are chicken fuckers" page
is what made the news though.  You'd think people would be
more interested in this:

  "Doubtless the majority, if not every single one, of the people
  who suffered and/or died as a result of the September 11 attack
  ate, and if they are now alive continue to eat, chickens. It is
  possible to argue, using (Peter Singer's) utilitarian calculations,
  that the deaths of thousands of people whose trivial consumer
  satisfactions included the imposition of fundamental misery and
  death on hundreds of thousands of chickens reduced the amount of
  pain and suffering in the world."

http://www.upc-online.org/011226vegan_voice_singer.html

--
Don Marti