[CrackMonkey] FUQ, slavery is back

Sean Moffitt crackdonkey at donkeyshow.org
Fri Feb 1 10:26:43 PST 2002

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Praedor Tempus wrote:

> OK, we both paint with over-broad strokes.  Not everyone would do well
> in the military - though discipline is always a good thing (self
> discipline in particular), self-confidence, bravery (ignoring your fear
> and acting as you should ANYWAY), all are ALWAYS good.  People could do
> with a little basic custom and courtesy training as well

by age 18 its too late.
I propose Forced military/boarding school for EVERYBODY starting at age
13.  Oh that would be so wonderful.  I wouldn't have to wait until 1pm for
the Berkeley High fucks to leave Cancun Taqueria, I wouldn't have thumping
cars in my neighborhood, the number of car accidents would drop, kids
would stop dumping ice cream wrappers in my front yard, etc.
It would be heaven, I tell you.
Turn Utah into one big school system. yes. yes. yes.  you can come back
when you're 18, unless you're a naughty bit, and then you'll be sent to a
prisoner facility, and the only chance of escape involves Snake Plisken.
yes.
I think I just came.

I would miss the skimpy outfits that make me feel naughty, tho.

--
"plaid skirts for EVERYBODY!"
	-- Ben Franklin