[CrackMonkey] FUQ, slavery is back

Benjamin Molitor b.molitor at gmx.net
Fri Feb 1 07:27:29 PST 2002

Sez Praedor Tempus:
> On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 12:14, Lukas Eklund wrote:
> > - Were you in the military? If you were, it obviously did great things
> >   for your grammar.
> Still in it.  Who gives a fuck for email knee-jerk list grammar?

Okay, so I retract part of my previous rant, as you obviously know what
you're talking about. That does not change the other points, however.
Forced military service is expensive, generally useless (the higher
efficiency of professional soldiers was pointed out before) and definately
NOT "good for everyone".
As much as I respect you for standing in for your beliefs, I have to say
that you really have a borked view of human rights and the necessity of war and
civil casualties.

--
Benjamin Molitor