[!CrackMonkey!] Nigerian X-Mailer headers

Monkey Master and Prince Regent of San Francisco monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Mon Aug 5 00:54:46 PDT 2002

begin  Overlord of Minnesota Protector of the Dakotas and Subjugator
of Wisconsin  quotation:
> So, I just got a Nigerian Scam, and I noticed something interesting,
> which seems to be backed up by a quick google search.  The following
> header seems to only appear in Nigerian Scams:

header   NIGERIAN_GAR X-Mailer =~ /Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM$/
describe NIGERIAN_GAR NIGERIAN_SCAM: X-Mailer unique to scam mailings
score    NIGERIAN_GAR 3

--
Jack Valenti is to the American film viewer and the American public
as the Boston strangler is to the woman home alone.