[CrackMonkey] Get the heck off my OSDN.

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Wed Oct 31 11:07:32 PST 2001

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere  quotation:
> begin Monkey Master quotation of Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 10:05:53AM -0800:
>
> > 	More specifically, about the persecution of the Christians by
> > Nero Caesar (which, when written in Hebrew, does add up to 666).
>
> Ronald Wilson Reagan
> 6      6      6

	Ah, you're *counting letters*.  I see.  I meant that in the
Hebrew equivalent of "Roman numerals", Nero Caesar actually *IS* the
number 666.

--
"I was thinking of a wireless Rick Moen, hence the four corners."
  -- Mikael Pawlo <mikael at pawlo.com>