[CrackMonkey] More dvd software

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Wed Nov 7 09:44:55 PST 2001

begin  Jamie Wilkinson  quotation:
> This one time, at band camp, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> >Well, this looks to be much smoother than xine, and those menus would
> >be good to have.
>
> apt-get install xine-dvdnav
>
> uses libogle, so you don't have to put up with the ogle ogre.
>
> btw: if you suck down xine-ui and libxine0 from unstable, your
> xining experience trebles! (you also might want libdvdread2 and
> friends, but you'll have to compile libcss yourself -- i might get
> around to packaging it sometime soon if i get the shits enough with
> it)

	Try mailing the guy who has the xine-dvd-css repository, and
put it there.  Centralizing this stuff would be good.

	Anyway, the packages you list don't have css, and they
uninstall my existing xine-dvd-css.  I'll stick with ogle for a while
until more options show up in apt repositories.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!