[CrackMonkey] get on the mic, Mike

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Jun 27 04:32:53 PDT 2001

http://www.grandroyal.com/action/

 I myself spend my time primarily in two very large cities, New York
 and Los Angeles. In New York, I try to ride my bike as often as
 makes sense (no shoulder jokes please) or take the subway. Sure
 at times, almost daily I will have to take a cab, but at least
 I am thinking about alternatives. In LA, the picture is a bit
 more bleak. I would gladly use the mass transit train system if
 it went anywhere I needed to go from the station near my home,
 but unfortunately it's not there yet.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti    -- Bruce Schneier, Secrets and Lies, p. 246.
dmarti at zgp.org    Free the Web, burn all GIFs: http://burnallgifs.org/