Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Tue Jun 26 08:54:35 PDT 2001

begin  Bjerry Aardkjevuurkn quotation:
> Well no shit sherlock - that's correct I edited the X headers just
> so I could post to this list. The address I'm subscribed to is my
> work address and work forces me to use windows, there's nothing to
> do about that :) While I could use mutt at our mailserver its not
> very practical for me just to that for *this* list.

	HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

	Oh man, you crack me up.

	"I am a wiling slave of my corporate masters!  They provide me
with approved food, television, and inoffensive ceiling-speaker music.
They tell me which software to use to get a job done, and I am
grateful!"

	You know, whenever I think of people saying "I have no choice
but to use virus-laden mail programs!", I can't help but think that
they could always choose a better job.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!