[CrackMonkey] Free McOwen

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 30 23:20:27 PDT 2001

begin Mikael Pawlo quotation:

> No one expect you to read the actual article before you submit
> comments to it anyway. Very non-Internetesque behaviour.

On the other hand, the content-free political drool-fest that prompted
my reaction deserved, if anything, a much more protracted and painful
whipping than the slight dusting it received, here.  I'm afraid I was
insufficiently caffeinated to do it justice.

Would that have been _your_ incontinent vowel-droppings, or someone
else's?  I seem to have partially blotted them from memory, already.

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.
rick at linuxmafia.com