[CrackMonkey] For all you Austrians

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Tue Jul 17 07:00:00 PDT 2001

Quoting Sean Neakums:
> By order of Uncle Pedro, electricity is here on in to be referred to
> as 'zap'.  HTH.  HAND.

Just for reference, it's becaus "electricity" is such a James Watt-style
antiquated word. We need a word for the new millenium to talk about the
magical juice that powers our cuisinarts. I propose zap. It seems to me
that "e" would have been a good one, especially in the context of our
"new economy," but those darn kids have done it again when they took "e"
for their little designer sock hop drug.

pedro