[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Don Qi crackdonkey at donkeyshow.org
Fri Jan 26 12:37:14 PST 2001

On 26 Jan 2001, Irish Bastard wrote:

> They're over here too.  And not Irish ones.  Goddamn MERKIN MORMONS!

Yeah, they're out to get the catholics.

> Them:   We're from the Church of Jesus Christ--
> Me:     No, thanks.

I prefer to ask them for their book, open it up to 2 Nephi 5:21 and read
aloud to them.
"And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a
sore cursing, because of their iniquity.  For behold, they had
hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto
a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and
delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the
Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them."

--
"2 Nephi 5:22 'Karl Malone is ok... for a darkie'"
	-- Ben Franklin