[CrackMonkey] Sorry I'm kinda late with this one

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Thu Jan 18 17:01:04 PST 2001

begin  Joey Hess quotation:
> > E: Couldn't find package superlang
> > 	Joey?
>
> I thought about it a while back, but I decided not to stoop that low.

Package: intercal
Section: interpreters
Installed-Size: 736
Maintainer: Joey Hess <joeyh at debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.20-4
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1), c-compiler
Filename: dists/potato/main/binary-i386/interpreters/intercal_0.20-4.deb
Size: 390604
MD5sum: be2731a47bb09db87f040dd1df03d746
 This package is an implementation of the language INTERCAL, legendary for
 its perversity and horribleness, designed by Don Woods and James Lyon, who
 have since spent more than twenty years trying to live it down. This
 version adds COME FROM for extra flavor. Comes with language manual and
 examples including possibly the entire extant body of INTERCAL code.
 .
 This implementation was created by Eric S. Raymond during a fit of lunacy
 from which he has since mostly recovered.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.