[CrackMonkey] The driving force in user interface design

Ariel V. Rosa bambamm20 at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 20 21:22:02 PST 2001

On Wednesday 21 February 2001 00:10, Monkey Master wrote:
> 	Don't you use Kmail?

yep, hated by most who dont' accept change. Hey i liek it and it works.
Besides for all it's functions it has coresponding keys to go. Yeah about the
only peice of KDE i like. Get used o it. Nice nifty shit built into this
point and click interface. Am i evil if i use GNOME. some hate me becasue I
use bash, what makes this different. I choose to not be different, but i do
choose to please my self, heh funny. Kmail does that. opps
later M&M

--
Missing In Action..........