[CrackMonkey] we need frilly web pages and feminine documentation

James Morris jmorris at intercode.com.au
Thu Dec 27 15:00:53 PST 2001

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Don Marti wrote:

> begin James Morris quotation of Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 12:52:55AM +1100:
>
> > I'm sure you read the preceding sentence.  Perhaps your attention span has
> > collapsed to a few words.  Or maybe you just wanted to read it that way.
>
> The preceding sentence is: "Maybe you wrote a tutorial or a little
> KDE or QT application, then you can publish it here."
>
> It's almost worse -- women can't write big applications?

Great work, mega-brain.  The site was obviously written by someone who
does not speak English as a first language.

It's disappointing to see genuine and important contributions being
written off for cheap laughs by Bay Area nuevo-elitists.

And of course, what Linux really needs now is more digerati thugs beating
up on the uncool kids.  Thanks.

Did you know:

Nobody gives a flying fuck how good you think your sushi bars are, how
rapid your rapid transit system is or what percentage of the world's
supply of drugfucked hippies you have stockpiled for civil defense.

- James
--
James Morris
<jmorris at intercode.com.au>