[CrackMonkey] Fwd: Re: [Pigdog] The new car in my life

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Dec 26 10:49:03 PST 2001

begin adam quotation of Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 11:14:40AM -0500:

> Thought my hatred came from experience, as I owned a saturn for about 2
> miserable years.  I became so crazed in my hatred, that I would write
> their customer support email, fairly regularly, harrassing them about how
> crap the car was.

I had a Saturn for a while and it wasn't so bad.  Never needed
any major work done.  Of course I did get stopped coming back from
Ontario, land of discount donuts, and had to take a long detour.

So what I don't understand is how General Motors can totally redesign
the Corvette every few years while keeping the same crummy pig-iron
4-cylinder engine from the 1960s for the regular cars.  Maybe it's
because Bob Russo drives a Corvette and what Bob Russo wants,
Bob Russo gets.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti at zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/