[CrackMonkey] Ignore Nielsen at your peril!

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Dec 24 17:49:38 PST 2001

Pass this Jakob Neilsen letter along to seven people!  San Francisco
webmasters didn't and now they've been driven from their great
city to wander the Great Plains and Texas and places like that.

Europe followed the Jakob Neilsen Plan to the letter and now their
moms are finding 70 grand in their closets.

----- Forwarded message from Jakob Nielsen <alertbox at nngroup.com> -----