[CrackMonkey] Fwd: Re: [Pigdog] The new car in my life

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Dec 24 10:10:36 PST 2001

begin Sean Neakums quotation of Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 02:54:17PM +0000:

It's not fiberglass.  It's sort of Rubbermaid-esqe plastic.

Saturns were OK when they came out, but since then everyone else
has redesigned their cars and Saturn hasn't.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti at zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/