[CrackMonkey] [gkm@petting-zoo.net: Nintendo Cereal System]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Dec 21 11:46:40 PST 2001

Jeeze, looks like lots of folks are bringing up the old cereals.

----- Forwarded message from glen mccready <gkm at petting-zoo.net> -----
Forwarded-by: Nev Dull <nev at sleepycat.com>
Forwarded-by: Guy Harris <guy at netapp.com>

	http://videogames.gamespot.com/features/universal/zelda/page25.html

"The most important piece of Zelda merchandise is - without a doubt -
the Nintendo Cereal System.  This amazing breakfast food was released
in 1989 to both popular and critical acclaim.  Nintendo revolutionized
the industry with its "dual bag" cereal system; on one side you had the
"fruity" Super Mario Bros.  cereal, on the other, you had the "berry"
Legend of Zelda cereal.  They tasted rather like Trix."

	http://www.classicgaming.com/mailbag/mail025.shtml

"Yes, I do remember eating breakfast cereals based on video games when I
was a kid.  A huge Pac-Man fan then and now, I'd have to say that I was
very disappointed with the Pac-Man cereal.  The reason is because I
don't like marshmallows in my cereal, and Pac-Man cereal was basically a
Lucky Charms ripoff.  There were corn "dots," and marshmallow ghosts and
Pac-Man."

	http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~werdna/humor/Nintendo-Cereal-System

	http://www.atarihq.com/tsr/books/compute.html

	http://www.atarihq.com/tsr/nes/ncs.jpg

	http://www.smbhq.com/cereal.htm

----- End forwarded message -----

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!