[CrackMonkey] Gross, no.

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Fri Dec 21 06:54:43 PST 2001

This one time, at band camp, Sean Neakums wrote:
>begin  Jamie Wilkinson quotation:
>
>> This one time, at band camp, Sean Neakums wrote:
>>> http://www.opensky.ca/gnome-vim/
>>
>> Welcome to last month.
>
>Last month for obsessive readers of vim.org, perhaps.  Most of the
>people on this list have far more interesting pettiness to burn up
>their time with.  Look at Marti and that whole GIF thing, for example.

No, I have glsnake to waste my time with... I heard about gnome-vim through
2 (COUNT THEM! YEAH, TWO!) separate sources, who both had a spew about the
evil hackishness of it.

>>> I feel ill.
>>
>> YOUR ZER0-DAY SKILLZ ARE WEAK, OLD MAN!  LET'S KUNG-FU!
>
>Let's not.

Oh go on.  I haven't had a decent kung-fu for ages.

>Happy Christmas!
>If you're not Christian, enjoy it anyway,
>because it's fucking hot in Hell.

Can't be any hotter than it is here right now.  Bring on the summer storms,
I say!

--
jaq at spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.