[CrackMonkey] Secret Message To Uncle Pedro

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Tue Dec 18 10:04:35 PST 2001

Quoting Mr. Bad:

>     PAP> Thanks Mr. Bad, how's the trip going? Have the Citroen's
>     PAP> bearings been holding up alright?
>
> When they make noise, I just turn up the volume on XY003, and
> everything is OK.

Rock!

So, I have a black friend who is living with me for a while, and I was
telling him that you went to a VEGETARIAN soul food restaurant, and we
were wondering what kind of stuff was on the menu? I mean, you can
only eat so many hush puppies. Or is it like, all okra and collard
greens and corn on the cob?

pedro