[CrackMonkey] american taliban john walker, the troll

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Mon Dec 17 16:52:09 PST 2001

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_uauthors=doodoo@hooked.net&hl=en&num=50

His posts all seem to be about hip-hop, rap, Islam, and how these
things can be combined in previously untested ways:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:doodoo%40hooked.net&hl=en&rnum=14&selm=33263CE3.1EAB%40hooked.net

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!