[CrackMonkey] [owen@ditherati.com: D I T H E R A T I for 12 December 2001]

James Morris jmorris at intercode.com.au
Fri Dec 14 00:25:51 PST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:

> This one time, at band camp, Monkey Master wrote:
> >	Oh yeah, and being able to drive isn't a fundamental skill if
> >you live in a place with a decent human infrastructure.
>
> woot, yet another BART thread.

I think everyone has lost the freaking plot here.

The whole point of what Brian said was that you're better off writing a
Web server to do your shopping than riding around in a personal death
machine like a demented minature pharaoh.

Perhaps this is not precisely what he meant, but you get the point.

- James
--
James Morris
<jmorris at intercode.com.au>