[CrackMonkey] Somebody said the Q word.

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Dec 13 11:43:27 PST 2001

begin Monkey Master quotation of Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 11:25:51AM -0800:

> begin  Mikael Pawlo  quotation:
> > Rick Moen is more powerful than Bill Gates.
>
> 	Yeah, but his powers only work underwater, so he's mostly
> useless.

I thought you fixed that -- it was in the changelog.  Or is this
another one of those "The right thing to do is always a command-line
option that nobody puts in the wrapper script" situations?  BTW,
the figlet comments are getting old already.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti at zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/