[CrackMonkey] Somebody said the Q word.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 13 11:47:28 PST 2001

begin Mikael Pawlo quotation:

> See:
> http://cr.yp.to/distributors.html

After the qmail-removal donnybrook on openbsd-ports, a couple of months
ago, some OpenBSD developers wrote to me, calling my attention to that,
and saying they were honoured to be consigned to the same idiocy
category.

But please see also:  http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/#djb2

--
"Is it not the beauty of an asynchronous form of discussion that one can go and
make cups of tea, floss the cat, fluff the geraniums, open the kitchen window