[CrackMonkey] more GooJa fun

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Wed Dec 12 12:57:14 PST 2001

begin  Poopmastah  quotation:
> * Nick Moffitt <nick at zork.net>:
> > Where are those file version numbers and lisp-based window system?
>
> Duh.  That's Sawfish.  Don't you know _anything_?

	Window manager != window system

Here, have a funny:

<NuggetUD> One day a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel
    attached to his crotch.  So the bartender says to him, "You know
    you have a steering wheel attached to your crotch?"
<NuggetUD> And the pirate says, "Aaar, its driving me nuts!"

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!