[CrackMonkey] IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR FOLKS

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Wed Dec 12 11:29:29 PST 2001

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere  quotation:
> At least it's not thrice-cursed Macromedia Flash.  Follow half
> the links from Pigdog, and Mozilla tells me to go get proprietary
> software...it's wearying, I tell you.  Anyone got the Free Software
> to play that stuff working in Mozilla?

	Yeah, I got kflash working once.  It works fine so long as you
don't mind not having sound for most swf files, and it crashes mozilla
the moment you *leave* a page with embedded flash.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!