[CrackMonkey] Pigeons drowning at sea (was: google juice)

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Mon Dec 3 12:14:15 PST 2001

So then, Mikael Pawlo <mikael at pawlo.com> is all like:
> At 12.00 -0800 01-12-03, Neale Pickett wrote:

>> can pigeons swim?

> the internet is still an "A-ford"

Actually, that pigeons one links to a page wherein I attempt to expound
upon the distinct possibility of mass droves of drowned pigeons in the
sea.  My thinking was that pigeons hitching rides on boats must
occasionally fly too far away, and that unlike seagulls, pigeons
probably don't swim too well.

I haven't spoken with any experts on the subject of pigeons or sailing,
but I'm sure there's at least one of each on this list.  So speak up
already!