[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Mon Apr 30 22:41:07 PDT 2001

	Look, I don't know how the fuck you got the idea that this was
a list you could actively participate in, but kindly fuck off.

	We don't need your vanity-press witchcraft fueled by crappy
zinfandel.  We don't need your domain names patterned after horrible
Sunday comic strips.  We don't need your refreshing new-age take on
life or your animated GIFs (patent fuckers!) or your SluggyMUX or your
(M/f NC BD FUrry).  We don't need your Diablo gang or your Muhjykk[tm]
The Coven[tm].

	So take your LZW-encrypted ass and get the crack out of here.

----- Forwarded message from mailman-owner at zork.net -----

zincantations at sluggy.net has been successfully subscribed to CrackMonkey.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!