[CrackMonkey] emacs vs. vim

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Tue Apr 24 01:12:10 PDT 2001

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 01:04:38AM -0700, Misha Nasledov wrote:
> > Let's all congratulate little Misha. He's been an excelent student and
>
> Oops..You misspelled "excellent"!

You remind me of Ask JeffK's:

	From: Lee Jones
	Subject: your an idiot... and why...

	The definition of an idiot and/or moron in my beleaf of the words
	and/or terms is someone to which idiotic beleafs, ideas, actions, and
	friends (if thus they can be called) attach themselves. Another
	instance would be to step in front of a quickly moving vehical(such as
	a bus, car, speed boat, airliner, etc. etc.), to eat glass, to crap
	one's pants and then eat it, to make love to trees the wildlife
	therein in general, to jump from a high point in a city while
	forgetting a bungee coard or parachute by (supposedly) an accident.
	Now I'm not suggesting that you do these things simply because your a
	moron who cant spell and has no idea whatsoever of how to use html to
	its full potential but simply because you dont realy know how to use
	html at all and simply disgrace those that do, and the fact that your
	spelling and grammer piss me off something awful. But other then the
	fact that I would probably hate your ass more then being rapped by a
	wild boar, another thing idiots do...  ey.... has that happened to
	you.... come on now... admite it... you love those tusks.... go get em
	tiger.... but back on track... your an idiot who should shut the hell
	up....

thx, muah!

WOW he coems back home from teh SPELLING BEE and then writes me and
emale about "OH HO HO JEFF K YUO CANT SPELL LIEK ME TEH SMARTEY MAN
AND OH HO GO JUMP OUT OF A PLAINE INTO TEH LAKE OH HO YUO CANT SPELL
GOOD LIEK ME" such hostaile lettar! yuo have vary good spelling and
GRAMMAR (NOTE I SPELLED IT RIGHT UNLIEK YUO).

REALLY CRAZZEY MEN WRITE ME EMAILS ABOUT MY SPELLING!!!! yuo think
peopal would SHUT UP and learn I am mastar computar usar and my
fingars type fast because of ghosts of haX0rs flying through me but NO
they keep writeing in liek ideots and say "SPELL BETTAR YOU DUMB KID"
and "GO CRUSH YUOR HEAD AGAINST A WALL" but joeks on them and
furtharmore I BELEAF YUO ARE TURD!!!