[CrackMonkey] emacs vs. vim

Misha Nasledov misha at nasledov.com
Tue Apr 24 01:04:38 PDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Aaron Lehmann wrote:

> I see you're finally learning to quote e-mail messages properly.

Hey fuckhead, I'll quote messages however the fuck I want. I've been
quoting messages this way for a long time. I like to piss you off by
quoting them the "wrong way" though. Also, I don't give a fuck what you
think about my sig delimiter. Fucking nazis...

> Let's all congratulate little Misha. He's been an excelent student and

Oops..You misspelled "excellent"!

> will be recieving high marks in the netiquette department. There are

Oops..You misspelled "receiving"! Tsk tsk..You should know how to spell
that word as goatse.cx is your most frequently visited site...

> some areas where his work (and especially behavior) needs improvement,

I could make a comment saying that "behaviour" is misspelled but I guess
this is the crazy American English way to spell it...

But enough about me. I think Aaron Lehmann deserves congratulations for
writing such wonderful Hello World programs! Maybe one day he'll figure
out how to make programs that say something different and we can give him
more praise for that.

Misha Nasledov
misha at nasledov.com
http://www.nasledov.com/misha/