[CrackMonkey] Hotmail "cracked"

Tangmonkey tangmonkey at subordinary.com
Fri Apr 6 12:14:06 PDT 2001

I found this file on GnutellaNet today.  Can anyone be stupid
enough to think this works?  The file was called
"hotmail password crack.txt".

-tangmonkey

--
this letter you agree that t248 will not be held responsible for any
misuse of information within these pages. This letter is purely for

Hello Hotmail users. There have been many attempts to hack
hotmail.com. Unfortunatly all of them have failed, EXCEPT this one. I
though have found out a revolutionary way to hack hotmail. And might I
add it's az easy az ABC. After 8 months of research we have found the
broken link. findpas_wordbot to be exact.  findpas_wordbot at hotmail.com
is a bot, an auto bot. You send it a letter and within a week it will
send you one back. The ULTIMATE hack for hotmail is as follows:

First send a letter to findpas_wordbot at hotmail.com, second within the
Subject heading place the word "Password" (not in quotes but has to
have a capital P) this way the automated bot recognizes what you are
after. Then in the text field place the name of the person at hotmail
that you want to hack (Do not put @hotmail.com after their name). No
capital letters are to be put in this place. Then skip three (3) lines
and place your own hotmail account information such as: My login:My
password (a smeicolon makes it easier for the bot to recognize). This
way the bot can verify that your account actually exists. And then
supplies you with the password for the person's account that you want
it for. Here is an example: