[CrackMonkey] How to ruin the best pointing device ever

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Tue Mar 21 11:41:26 PST 2000

begin  Rick Moen Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> I'm willing to concede that some people genuinely like them.  (I
> don't.) However, I rather suspect that most simply think they're
> great because their favourite captive Ziff-Davis flacks tell them
> they should.

	That's great!  We could make a KILLING on mouse wheels!  It's
like pet rocks!

	People SOLD pet rocks.

	Therefore, people BOUGHT pet rocks!

	THree cheers for supply-side economics!

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.