[CrackMonkey] Gar! (Election Rant)

Michael Jennings mej at valinux.com
Wed Mar 8 17:12:39 PST 2000

On Wednesday, 08 March 2000, at 16:52:20 (-0800),
Seth David Schoen wrote:

> Well, it's pretty cold here, at the moment.

Oh please.  Highs in the 50's is slightly chilly.  Highs in the 30's
is rather nippy.  10's is pretty cold.  Below zero is quite frigid.

Everyone should spend at least 1 winter in Chicago.  Nothing like
subzero tempuratures mixed with 40-mile-an-hour winds to cause
eye-cicles.

Michael

--
 "A woman broke up with me and sent me pictures of her and her new
  boyfriend in bed together.  Solution?  I sent them to her dad."