[CrackMonkey] Advanced Marketing Technique

Nick Jennings nick at iaminsane.com
Tue Jan 4 10:39:15 PST 2000

On Mon, Jan 03, 2000 at 08:16:12PM -0800, Derek Vadala wrote:

> Airborne agents that cause compulsive buying are already manufactured and
> dispersed at Cheyenne Mountain, CO.
>
> Unecessary. This service is provided free by the U.S. Government to all
> registered C corporations. You can contact a representative at Cheyenne
> Mountain at 719/591-4970. Please insist that they connect you with someone
> who can assist you in 'direct marketing'.

	Well, looks like I need to know some secret 'keyword' I gave the
number a call, and asked if I could "speak with someone who could assist me
in some 'direct marketing'." He said, "Well, your speaking to the owner". I
said, "Good, now I need a group of airborne agents that can help to cause
some 'compulsive buying', I hear they are being manufactured over on Cheyenne
Mountain." He said, "Do you need to talk to the airforce?".

I said, "Well, I really need to speak with someone who can assist me in some
'_Direct Market_', can you help me here?". He was like, "Well, this is a
little quickstop on <some name> airforce base, we just do quickstop stuff".

I said, "Very well, I'll establish contact with you when I have the proper
specifications, thanks for your time". He said, "ok.".

--
    -  Nick Jennings
Email: nick at iaminsane.com
Web  : http://nick.namodn.com