[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Tue Aug 29 07:44:25 PDT 2000

	Listen up, shit-for-brains.  I'm sure that in the
cholera-infested slums where you grew up it was considered COMMON
PRACTICE to work around the Windows-banning measures of a mailing list
by using LAME WEB-BASED ANONYMOUS E-MAIL SERVICES, but NOT HERE.

	I will begin adding web-based mailers one by one as they
arrive, and I will not stop until you ALL GET OUT OF OUR FUCKING HAIR.

----- Forwarded message from mailman-owner at zork.net -----

david.cole at bigfoot.com has been successfully subscribed to CrackMonkey.

----- End forwarded message -----

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.