[CrackMonkey] The right to bare legs

Michael Jennings mej at valinux.com
Thu Aug 24 16:42:47 PDT 2000

On Thursday, 24 August 2000, at 18:40:12 (-0500),
Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> All work *is* contributed into the main GNOME tree in traditional
> free software fashion. Granted, a couple of pieces of software live
> in Helix CVS instead of GNOME CVS, but that's mainly a convenience
> matter for us. There's nothing "forked" about it.

So there's really no "Helix GNOME."  There's only "GNOME."  I'm sure
the people who toured your booth at LinuxWorld would be disappointed
to learn that they'd been suckered.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at eterm.org>