[CrackMonkey] Non-sequitur player card requests

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 2 23:46:27 PDT 2000

begin  Seth David Schoen quotation:

> Time passes at different rates at the top and bottom of the building,
> because of the different gravitational field strengths.  I don't think
> I would have any way to measure this.

With a barometer, I would think.

But what you describe is quite similar to the casuse of inner-groove
distortion in LPs:  The lower speed of the inner portion of the record
causes a relativistic effect that makes that part of the platter age
more quickly.

--
Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."