[CrackMonkey] I'm off!

Peter Peterson II pedro at zork.net
Sat Apr 29 11:37:41 PDT 2000

begin  Mr . Bad quotation:
> Please bring back some racy postcards of can-can girls.

Email your address to redvinegar at yahoo.com (my web mail account) for
the Eentairnet Kahfays*. I'll see what I can do.

> P.P.S. I nearly forgot! I can't stress enough how important it is
> that, if you find the place where the ladies wear no pants, MAKE a
> MAP! That hallowed mecca has gone uncharted for far too long.

I'll do what I can -- I understand the frogs protect that place pretty
well. I may have to buy a beret, striped shirt, fake moustache, and
baguette in order to sneak my way in -- but it will be worth it.

I fly in 7 hours!

pedro

   Mao Tse Tung: "Power comes from the barrel of a gun."
   Mr. Bad: "Then why can't I plug my computer into it?"
------ -- Peter A. Peterson II -- pedro at zork.net ----------