[CrackMonkey] Information Wants to Be Free

Marco d'Itri md at linux.it
Tue Apr 25 04:33:45 PDT 2000

On Apr 24, "Mr. Bad" <mr.bad at pigdog.org> wrote:

 >I guess what got me worried was applying this idea to one of the most
 >powerful and dangerous pieces of information on Earth: the recipe for
 >making and deploying nuclear weapons. Obviously, if this information
 >were available freely around the globe, there would be huge damage and
But... but...  It *is* freely available around the globe, you just have
to purchase the right books (if you need references, you can start from
http://www.envirolink.org/issues/nuketesting/hew/Nwfaq/Nwfaq.zip).
The real showstopper is the lack of freely available fissionable
material.

--
ciao,
Marco