[CrackMonkey] Microsoft

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Apr 24 12:55:09 PDT 2000

On Mon, Apr 24, 2000 at 12:33:26PM -0700, Eric Rachner wrote:

> P.S.	We didn't originate 8.3, but I assume you're one of
> those people who think prejudicial humor transcends factual
> correctness.

Microsoft didn't "originate" squat.  If Nick only mocked
_original_ characteristics, he couldn't even say "Windows
sucks", because, technically, there was software that sucked
even _before_ Microsoft.  And what fun would that be?

Good stuff from Microsoft: http://www.w3.org/Press/PNG-test.html

--
Don Marti                  Information wants to be $6.95.
dmarti at zgp.org
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/
whois DM683      Au feu les GIF!  http://burnallgifs.org/