[CrackMonkey] Adventure shell

Joey Hess joey at kitenet.net
Mon Apr 24 09:29:34 PDT 2000

Rick Moen wrote:
> The bad news is that advsh appears to have been unmaintained since 1988,
> and doesn't even think of compiling.  The Makefile attempts to invoke
> the C compiler as filename "co", and it looks for a bunch of libs in
> non-existent directory "hgets".  But, I'm offering the package for
> whatever they're worth.

After some hacking..

joey at gumdrop:~/tmp/advsh>make
cc -O   -c -o debug.o debug.c
debug.c:13: parse error before `*'
debug.c:13: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
debug.c: In function `dodebug':
debug.c:77: too many arguments to function `perror'
debug.c: In function `debug_print_procs':
debug.c:205: `PROC' undeclared (first use in this function)
debug.c:205: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
debug.c:205: for each function it appears in.)
debug.c:205: `tmp' undeclared (first use in this function)
debug.c:213: `JC_REPORT' undeclared (first use in this function)
debug.c:214: `JC_RUNNING' undeclared (first use in this function)
debug.c:215: `JC_STOPPED' undeclared (first use in this function)
debug.c:216: `JC_EXITED' undeclared (first use in this function)
debug.c:217: `JC_COREDUMP' undeclared (first use in this function)
debug.c: In function `kill_shell':
debug.c:230: request for member `pr_pid' in something not a structure or
union
make: *** [debug.o] Error 1

I'm not even going to touch this.

--