[CrackMonkey] smoking monkey! order now

Emad El-Haraty elharaty at utdallas.edu
Fri Apr 14 09:22:56 PDT 2000

Hutz: Now Marge, you've come to the right place. By hiring me as your lawyer, you also get this
smoking monkey.
[sniff] Better cut down there, Smokey! [laughs]
Marge: Mr. Hutz!
Hutz: [excited] Look - he's taking another puff!
Marge: Mr. Hutz! This was all a misunderstanding; I didn't mean to take anything. [Lionel
disappointedly drops the smoking monkey in a drawer full of identical critters]
Hutz: Now don't you worry, Mrs. Simpson, I - uh-oh. We've drawn Judge Snyder.
Marge: Is that bad?
Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me, since I accidently ran over his dog. Actually, replace `accidently'
with `repeatedly', and replace `dog' with `son'.

 Emad El-Haraty
	If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.