Dumb Racist Yankie Communists (Re: [CrackMonkey] Re: 5cr1p7 k1dd135)

maslow's monkey mbp at crackmonkey.org
Thu Apr 13 23:57:04 PDT 2000

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Craig McPherson wrote:

> I'm calling you out.  I KNOW you're just trolling. The way you fit SO
> PERFECTLY into the "dumbass liberal atheist" stereotype, you CAN'T be
> legitimate.

You know, Craig, just between you and me, I think all those Chinese people
are pretending to be cardboard cutouts too.  When they get home, they wash
off the yellow-skin makeup and sit down to a nice meal of Arkansas-style
chicken-fried lard, drink Bud and make lame jokes about homosexuals.
Really, *everybody* in the world is a redneck insecure keycap-vacuumer
robot-fetishist, but you're the ONLY one BRAVE enough to admit it.  We're
all just pretending.

All trolling aside, I'm curious as to whether Craig is using Jesux
<http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Node/4081/>, or is instead
happy to use software written by homosexuals, liberals, asians, and
atheists?

--
mbp