[CrackMonkey] Re: 5cr1p7 k1dd135

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Thu Apr 13 18:11:46 PDT 2000

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 05:58:44PM -0700, Mr. Bad wrote:

> Hahaha! Racist jokes are so funny! You're such a knee-slapper racist,
> Craig, I'm falling out of my seat here.
>
> ~Mr. Bad

Thank you, Mr. BadSarcasm.  So I guess it's FUNNY when Mae Ling Mak
does it, eh?  I looks like it's YOU who are the racist; a servant of
the Liberal Political Correctness machine which decides which races
and groups of people are allowed to say what and which aren't.

Maybe someday you Liberals will grow up and realize that ALL races
and peoples are equal and entitled to freedom and liberty, not just
your "Political Correctness Poster Child Of the Month"s.

--
Craig McPherson
craig at laceyonline.com

The world's funniest joke:
"Memes are a hoax.  Tell all your friends!"