[CrackMonkey] More cracy Norwegians

Edward C. Lang edlang at pcug.org.au
Wed Apr 12 20:53:40 PDT 2000

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 07:16:40PM -0500, Craig McPherson wrote:
> ...  http://goatse.cx/ ...

How did you find out about this site? As far as I knew, only a very select,
and enlightened, group knew about it. AND NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE. You, you
silly git, you've let the whole smegging world find out what sick little
perverted people we Austrians are.

I hope you ROT IN HELL for this. I HOPE Mr. Bad gets his acid AND base
spitting robot, and I hope that it tracks you down and SPITS IN YOUR EYE.
You've even upset me enough to reduce the usual high quality of me flames to
yours. WHICH ISN'T SAYING MUCH AT ALL.

--

Edward C. Lang   woot on various channels on irc.openprojects.net
edlang at pcug.org.au - Normal mail. Most stuff ends up here anyway.